University


History

In the troubled post-regime period, on the impulse of His Holiness Pope John Paul II and Her Holiness Mother Teresa of Calcutta in Albania began the story of Our Lady of Good Counsel(OLGC) Foundation, a direct emanation of the religious Congregation “Sons of the Immaculate Conception”, which was born in 1857 in the Pontifical Hospital “Santo Spirito” in Sassia (Rome) thanks to the charismatic intuition of its Founder Blessed Luigi Monti. Read more: history...

Mission

The activity of the Catholic University “Our Lady of Good Counsel”, in harmony with the spirit of its Founders, is aimed at developing university education and scientific research, in order to prepare graduates and future professionals who meet European standards and respond to the needs of the national and international market. Read more: mission...

Purpose

Our university commitments are fully aligned with our goals: to offer a modern university education, to contribute to the process of scientific development, to improve the formation of our students on campus. Read more: purpose...

Accreditation

In August 2004, on the initiative of the “Our Lady of Good Counsel” Foundation, it was established by the Decision of the Council of Ministers dated 27.08.2004, “Our Lady of Good Counsel” University, today the Catholic University “Our Lady of Good Counsel”. Read more: accreditation...